Join the Cedrus Team
Cedrus is looking to hire skilled professionals with an interest in BPM, Mobile and Cloud who want to work for a growing, dynamic organization. In addition to high-level advisory consulting we will invest in creating and cultivating software assets to increase our value to customers and position us for new growth opportunities.
We are seeking individuals that share our same spirit and passion – to provide value to our clients and to be innovative while doing so. As a boutique firm we are focused on being the best, not the biggest, and are therefore selective with our hiring. If you are looking for a place where you can grow professionally in a young and promising firm, send us an email at email@example.com
Lead and Developers - AngularJS and Node.js
Responsible for leading and/or being part of a team that designs and develops modern Web/Mobile Application using MongoDB, AngularJS, Node.js and Bootstrap. Candidates will be part of a core talented team who is focusing on the MEAN stack tools on customer engagements and for internal frameworks and patterns that Cedrus develops to assist with their adoption.
- Degree in Computer Science (Bachelor’s or Master’s) or equivalent experience
- 5 years of total experience as Web developer
- Minimum 1 years worked as AngularJS and Node.js developer
- Twitter Bootstap, UI/UX experience
- Full understanding of the MEAN Stack
- Strong skills with JQuery, XML,JSON, HTML5, CSS3, API Development, DOM
- Experience with templating languages and backend Java also a plus
- Experience of Converting Mockups to working User Interfaces
- Hands on experience of calling RESTful services
- Full understanding of the development lifecycle
- Experience of using GitHub as a source code management
- Experience with Mongo DB is a plus
- Was part of the team who at least developed and deployed multiple application end to end
- Experience with calling Web Service is a plus
- Prior exposure to Portal technologies and want to learn these new Internet Technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Worked as a consultant before and has the ability to advise the customer when it comes to select the best Technology to implement
- Experience with cross browser compatibility issues is a nice to have
User Experience Lead
To supplement our growing business in the domain of application development, we are looking for a lead User Experience profile who can lead, design and implement the solutions required for our customers. This position is very creative and demanding since it requires strong leadership skills, creative design skills, and coding skills to implement/supervise the implementation of code artifacts to implement the recommended design.
As the UEx lead, you will be:
- Leading discussions with the customers in finding optimal ways to implement the User design of the application (ways of interaction, flows, look and feel, design elements, etc.)
- Requirements gathering
- Mockups and wire frames
- Proof of Concepts, demos
- User design specification documents
- Selecting the toolsets and technologies to be used company wide for mobile of Enterprise/desktop
- HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap or Material Design
- Wireframing tool
- Angular/JS, NodeJS, etc.
- Progressively, and with the help of other team members, build company assets and code generators that can help expediting such work
- Graphical Control libraries
- Toolset to access/consume API’s
- Generators to automate the creation of the underlying code, etc.
You will be closely working with our subsidiary, interactive-clouds.com, and influencing our product offering (DreamFace) and its future releases.
- Leadership skills: personality, communication and drive
- Technical skills in similar domains
- Product management experience is a plus
The Solutions Architect defines and develops technology structures and software architectures, to address specific, business problems in the form of systems, software applications, and/or process components. Scope of work will initially focus on front-end, diagnosis and design: analyzing business requirements, need, and constraint, and how to address perceived need. The Solutions Architect, from there, will then define and develop appropriate, information technology structures or software “architectures”, to address and overcome the problem(s)—applying, blending, and integrating architectural styles and domains, as well as software products, applications, and technologies, and conducting architectural, configuration studies. Inherent duties performed are as follows: document design software specifications, installation and other systems-related information; collaborate with engineers and software developers on appropriate software designs, and ensure compatibility of system components; identify system data, hardware, and software components required to meet need; facilitate the implementation of secure systems, including by drafting associated documentation; analyze the portability, compatibility, and usability of technology; engage in software development-related activities; and provide technical support and assistance regarding the development and troubleshooting of systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent in computer science or a related technological discipline (to include computer applications, information technology, information science, information technology management, computational management, or computer or management information systems); engineering (to include computer, software, electronic, electrical, mechanical, communication engineering, or engineering management); or related field.
- 5 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate, information technology industry experience.
- Must include 2 years of experience performing a software application architect role.
- Must include 2 years of experience in information technology consulting, and to include effort estimating.
- Must include 2 years of complete, end-to-end, business process management (“BPM”), solution design experience, based on user-specific requirements.
- Must include 2 years of service-oriented architecture experience.
- Must include 2 years of experience performing process discovery and optimization, and process modeling.
- Must include 2 years of experience using and implementing the IBM BPM suite of products.
- Must include 2 years of experience using Blueworks Live.
- Can require domestic travel throughout the United States up to seventy-five percent of the time. Extent to which must travel, however, will admittedly vary. Travel would be to various, unanticipated, client sites that will change over time based on changing business needs, requirements, and opportunities, and cannot be predicted. Indefinite relocation, where temporary assignment happens to be, is not required. International travel, moreover, presently is not required.
- Must live in the Greater New York City area (to include parts of Long Island, the Lower Hudson Valley, Northern New Jersey, and/or Southwestern Connecticut), or in New York City itself. This is because, in addition to traveling for business, the Solutions Architect can also be expected to work in and from our New York City office. Address is 315 Hudson Street, New York, NY 10013. Because of how much business travel can be required (up to seventy-five percent, as stated), we will permit and extend the benefit of telecommuting from home when not travelling.
- Full-time, permanent, immediately available, job opportunity.
- Position is not a supervisory capacity. The Solutions Architect does not have subordinate, direct reports. Is a role characterized by hands-on, individual contribution, in the context of technology analysis, design, and development. The Solutions Architect does not manage other personnel (unlike a Computer/Information Systems Manager). Position, moreover, does not require prior managerial experience (because is fully, fundamentally, non-managerial in nature).
- Send resumes directly to employer. Can email to Cedrus management at firstname.lastname@example.org. In doing so, use the subject line to kindly reference “Job ID 002”.