Securing Corporate Data & Monitoring Cloud Apps
As more organizations look to deploy new or additional cloud apps to facilitate employee productivity, securing corporate data and monitoring the usage of cloud apps remains a challenge.
Unmanaged devices, unauthorized access, and unsanctioned apps are just a few of the significant threats that are making enterprises vulnerable to attacks. To mitigate these threats and to meet security compliance requirements, information risk management leaders have turned to Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) software to protect their data and enforce security across the cloud.
The Insight to Secure Your Business
Together, Cedrus and Netskope work with a company’s risk management and business teams to understand a customer’s specific needs regarding core CASB functions, enabling us to deliver insights into five critical areas. We will help you:
- Gain a complete picture of your company’s use of sanctioned and unsanctioned cloud applications
- Identify vulnerabilities caused by the lack of data loss prevention and data encryption
- Develop access control policies based on role, location, activity device, network, and more
- Assess and manage the risks associated with your cloud service vendor
- Protect against security threats by providing you with dynamic analysis into compromised accounts, data, and activities
Our Netskope Offerings
Managed Cloud Security
Customized Managed Cloud Security with best practices, technology solutions, skilled personnel, and integrations—all with minimum risk.
CASB-as-a-Program – (CCaaP) enables CASB to be a strategic enforcement point for your cloud security—far more than just a way to discover shadow IT.
CASB Smart Assessment
CASB Smart Assessment will help you evaluate your implementation with best practices, industry trends, and enterprise-class operational models.
It’s no surprise that Cognitive Business Automation has commanded the spotlight as of late. After all, it has single-handedly become the greatest driving factor of innovation for business in history—primarily due to the influx, nature and need of process-driven...